White food quality nitrile rubber sheeting (NBR ) is manufactured from a high quality, synthetic blend of butadiene and acrylonitrile. Due to this, NBR white rubber sheet offers good mechanical properties and provides excellent resistance to vegetable oils, animal fats, fish oils and greases. As a result, NBR is a popular option for food contact and pharmaceutical applications. This elastic sheet provides improved elongation at break, tensile strength and resistance to high temperatures in comparison to standard NBR due to the quality of the compound.
We also offer to help reduce the risk of product contamination and blue food NBR if a more notable colour is required.
We can supply NBR white rubber sheet by the roll, cut utilising CNC machinery into gasket and bespoke shapes or manufactured into sleeves.
Nitrile rubber is also referred to as Perbunan, Buna-N and NBR rubber.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -25°C up to +120°C.
- Approved for food contact applications.
- Provides excellent resistance to animal fats, vegetable oils and fish oils.
- Popular option in the food and drink industries.
- Excellent resistance to petroleum.
- Offers good tensile strength and resistance to abrasion.
- Conforms to (EC) No 1935/2004 regulation for articles intended to come into contact with food.
- The component parts used and maximum levels in compound mixtures are in accordance with FDA part 177, section 177.2600, for rubber articles intended for repeated use with food.
- USP Class V1 compliant.