NBR rubber sheet or Nitrile rubber sheeting is a synthetic material that is used in a wide range of applications due to its resilience to most petroleum based fluids, oils and greases. Nitrile offers moderate mechanical properties and has satisfactory resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons, but is not suitable for use with ketones. If improved or specific material characteristics are required we offer BS 2751, blue food qualityt comply with Europe and American regulations.
Nitrile rubber sheeting can be cut to suit your requirements utilising CNC machinery into gaskets, supplied by the roll.
Nitrile rubber is also referred to as Buna-N, NBR rubber and Perbunan.
- Shore Hardness: 60° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +70°C.
- Good resistance to petroleum, oils and greases.
- Commonly used in the automotive sector.
- Offers good abrasion resistance and tensile strength.
|Impermeable to Gases||Good|
|Ozone & Weathering||Fair|