SBR rubber sheeting is manufactured from a blend of natural and styrene-butadiene rubber SBR .
Insertion rubber is commonly used in general purpose applications and can be purchased by the roll, manufactured into sleeves, or cut to suit your specific requirements into gaskets using our CNC machining technology. Fabric reinforced rubber sheet (insertion rubber) is also available.
- Shore Hardness: 65° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +70°C.
- Reinforced with a single ply cloth, providing increased tensile strength over commercial rubber.
- Offers good abrasion resistance.
- General purpose rubber sheeting
- Technical Specification
Application Performance Petroleum Poor Lubricating Oils Poor Acid Fair Alkali Fair Impermeable to Gases Fair Ozone & Weathering Poor Oxidation Fair Water Resistance Good