- Fabric reinforced rubber sheet is manufactured from a blend of natural and styrene-butadiene rubber (NR / SBR) with an encapsulated single ply cotton reinforcement. The fabric insert helps to prevent stretching and provides additional strength and tear resistance compared to standard commercial quality grades.
Insertion rubber is commonly used in general purpose applications and can be purchased by the roll, manufactured into sleeves, or cut to suit your specific requirements into gaskets using our CNC machining technology.
- Shore Hardness: 65° ± 5°.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +70°C.
- Reinforced with a single ply cloth, providing increased tensile strength over commercial rubber.
- Offers good abrasion resistance.
- General purpose rubber sheeting.